ZXM Technologies (we) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you: information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.zxmtech.com. This includes information, such as name, email address, telephone number and address provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them (see 'surveys' below).
- Details of transactions you or your customers or a third party on your behalf carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of those orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, subcontractors in technical, payment and delivery services, search information providers, and credit reference agencies) and we may receive information about you from them we may monitor, record, store and use any telephone (incoming or outgoing), email or other communication with you, your customers or any third party acting on your behalf or any party providing goods or services to us, you, your customers or to any third party acting on your behalf, in order to check any instructions or information given to us, for training purposes, for crime prevention and to improve the quality of our customer services.